Talent & People Lead Job
Talent Acquisition & People Lead Job
Oakleaf are working with a Tech start up who are looking to bring in a Talent & HR Manager to join the exciting project!
They are looking for you to be an experienced, ambitious and driven Talent Acquisition & People Lead to lead the in-house, direct recruitment function, as they continue to expand.
If you enjoy both the recruitment and HR then this is the role for you!
This is a permanent role paying between 50-60K depending on experience.
What you will be doing Talent Acquisition & People Lead Job
- Partnering with senior stakeholders to execute & manage an effective direct hiring plan in line with our strategic plan and vision
- Building talent pipelines, through targeted campaigns and candidate generation strategies
- Designing and implementing the Early Careers strategy to include apprentices, interns and a Graduate/Trainee Academy initiative
- Providing Hiring Managers with support in sourcing, selection and pre-screening together with a best in class on-boarding offering
- Playing an active role in the company's drive to align employee roles to such areas as business vision, purpose and in particular employee engagement/retention
- Taking ownership of our CPD and talent growth initiatives
- Providing ﬁrst line support in such areas as HR Administration, Operations and Employee Relations.
What you need to have for this Talent Acquisition & People Lead Job
2+ years of technical resourcing/recruitment experience, with knowledge of a variety of sectors including Product, Sales, Customer Success, Content and Marketing.
- 2+ years of HR/People management experience, ideally in an evolving organisation
- Track record of candidate generation/assessment through a variety of channels including job boards, social media, direct sourcing and referrals
- Attention to detail and a desire to contribute to an ambitious but quality driven growth plan
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team with common goals in mind
- Possibly CIPD qualiﬁed or progressing towards qualiﬁcation
- Possessing high levels of integrity, empathy and understanding of the components of an evolving 'People' function. Beneﬁts
- Fast-paced start-up environment with a lot of responsibility and autonomy
If you feel that this Talent Acquisition & People Lead Job is for you , then please apply now!