L&D & OD Project Manager
- Full Time
An excellent opportunity for experienced L&D professional to join a specialist L&D/OD Team
We have a great opportunity for L&D / OD Professional to join a progressive and professional team delivering a variety of Learning & development Interventions across a range of healthcare organisations through out the South.
Working from Home and with a client base in the South region you will be designing and delivering a range learning & training programmes. You will be engaging with a range of organisations and evaluating / developing appropriate learning actives to meet the needs of customer groups.
- Undertaking Training Needs Analysis
- Designs, delivers and evaluates learning & development interventions including facilitation of workshops
- Works with Managers and organisations to embed effective outcomes and evaluation.
- Leads on the effective implementation and on-going value delivery of OD-related development, including talent management and succession planning, coaching and mentoring, performance management, development planning and leadership and line manager development
- Works with customer teams to improve leadership capacity and capability, through a range of methods including training, coaching, mentoring, self-development, on the job development, e-learning and organisation/role design
- Designs, manages and runs assessment and development centres as required, including the use of psychometric (behavioural and aptitude tools), and competency analysis frameworks
Were seek customer focused Learning & Development / OD professional with the ability to manage a range of L&D/OD projects with differing customer groups.
- Experience of full training and development life cycle
- Experience Training needs analysis, Design and delivery of training sessions to range of individuals on a variety of topics such as - soft skills, change management, leadership, communication etc..
- Ability to engage with key stakeholders and develop appropriate learning interventions for their organisation/team.
- Degree / related qualification in HR/Learning & Development or similar
- Recognised training qualification
- Desirable - Trained in psychometrics (eg Clarity 4D, Hogan, KornFerry etc)
- Experience - Desirable Public Sector / Consultancy or commercial
- Experience - EG - Training, Trainer, Training Manager, L&D Manager, L&D Partner, L&D Consultant, L&D Project Manager.
This role is initially offered on a temporary / fixed term contract basis but has potential for permanent (temp to perm).
Working from Home role with customer groups are across South England however most delivery & meetings online
We are seeking people who are able to start in June.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for L&D & OD Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly