L&D/OD Programme Manager
Were seeking highly capable L&D/OD Professional Programme Managers to provide OD consultancy services in South. Working from Home
A fantastic opportunity for an L&D/OD Programme Manager with substantial skills in Leadership and executive level development programmes. You will be working as part of a OD/L&D Consultancy providing services to external healthcare organisations. As a OD Programme Manager you will be managing a range of L&D/OD programmes / Projects. Tasks :
- To provide professional organisational development expertise into specialist or multi-disciplinary teams delivering projects and programmes across the health and care sector
- Leadership and delivery of organisational development projects and work streams that are part of our customers transformation programmes
- Provision of highly developed knowledge and expertise across a range of organisational development subjects, including strategic OD, leadership, culture, transformation, talent acquisition, talent management, talent planning, and team /personal development.
- Develop and lead executive level coaching / leadership development
- Undertake Training needs, psychometric and diagnostics
- Provide project support to other members of the team
- Provision of expert advice on project and programme management, organisational development across organisations.
- Contribute to the effective project management and delivery of the transformation projects
- Were seeking credible, experienced OD/L&D Senior Managers with strong backgrounds across complex organisations delivering a range of L&D/OD programmes.
- Were looking for an individual with a broad range of organisational development skills
- Significant experience of leadership and delivery of projects and programmes relating to organisational development
- Qualifications : Masters / Equivalent in HR/L&D/OD related or similar
- Experience of Project/Programme Management within OD context
- Trained in OD specialised tools and interventions (for example psychometrics, coaching, action learning set facilitation etc)
- Diagnostic Tools
- Highly developed specialist knowledge and experience across a range of organisational development subjects, including strategic OD, leadership, culture, transformation, talent acquisition, talent management, talent planning, training and team /personal development
- Executive coaching / Leadership development skills
- Ideally comprehensive knowledge of programme and project principles, techniques and tools, such as Prince 2, Microsoft Project and MSP
- Background - Public Sector / Large complex organisations / Consultancy / Matrix
This role is initially offered on an interim/fixed term contract basis with the view to go permanent (temp to perm)
Working from Home - with Stakeholders/sites throughout South England.
Seeking some to start in June
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.