L&D Advisor, up to £40k pa + great benefits, based 3 days in the office in Leominster, permanent post
Your new company
This successful organisation is one of Europe's leading companies in their field due to their fast-paced, innovative and adaptable environment which continues to keep up with the market's demands.
Your new role
Reporting to the HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for the planning and delivering training, you will also be responsible for designing workshops aimed at developing Line Managers in HR best practice and procedure as well as reviewing and improving the learning and development offering for the business. A versatile approach is essential as the role. If you are an L&D professional keen to move into the wider HR field, this will be great position for you or if your L&D expert looking to take the lead this could be the role for you too.
- Supporting Managers in interpreting and applying HR policies and procedures
- Planning and delivering inhouse workshops / training on HR best practice and procedures
- Identifying improvements to existing policies, processes and procedures
- Supporting the HR department with administration assistance including restructures/redundancy, change in terms and conditions, meeting minutes, booking external training courses etc.
- Management of the performance appraisal system, identifying improvements and suggesting change
- Assisting with the management of the induction process; reviewing effectiveness and making changes to improve the employee onboarding experience
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in planning and delivering training workshops / courses, with particular focus on HR procedures / policies and management developmentSelf-motivated, proactive,
- adaptable, resourceful and able to apply initiative to work independently
- Sound employment legislative knowledge
- Strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- Organisational and administrative skills
- A calm and professional approach and consistent manner.
- Level 5 CIPD qualified or higher
- A coaching qualification and / or experience of working in a mentoring / coaching environment
- Experience of Apprenticeship schemes and the Apprenticeship Levy
- Strong analytical skills.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
Discounted Leisure Membership Staff Discount Staff Shop Flexi Time Summer Fridays Birthday Day Off Company Bonus Scheme Company Pension Contribution Company Sick Pay Holiday Entitlement Enhanced Maternity Pay Enhanced Paternity Pay Long Service Award Occupational Health Support Death in Service Employee Assist Programme Healthcare Cash Plan Employer Supported Volunteering Company Healthcare Instant Recognition Free Tea and Coffee Onsite Subsidised Canteen Free Car Parking Recommend a Friend Scheme Relaxed dress code Summer BBQ
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.