HR Business Partner
2 days left
- Full Time
Your new company
A future facing, top 10 organisation n their sector has an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Business Partner to join the HR Business Partnering team to drive forward HR agenda in line with the firms business strategy.
This is an international business with leading businesses throughout Europe, The Middle East, Asia and beyond - works with clients in over 40 countries from 70+ offices worldwide. Recruits, values and nurtures top talent.
Your new role
The role will be a combination of home and office based, with some travel between offices in line with business demand.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Lead HR Business Partnering responsibility for assigned areas - to be a key
point of contact for HR consultancy services.
- Bring commercial and pragmatic HR expertise to discussions with key stakeholders, partnering with colleagues across the whole HR function to design and deliver well thought through people solutions.
- To lead on the approach to and coordination of cyclical HR activity within your client group such as performance reviews and annual reward cycle.
- Lead on HR projects for the whole firm, diagnosing needs and developing solutions e.g approach to talent identification and management, employee engagement, change management.
- Provide trusted one to one guidance to stakeholders on HR matters.
- Provide general advice on HR policies and managing complex Employee Relations issues; coaching HR colleagues and stakeholders as appropriate.
- Work with colleagues to drive innovation and continuous improvement across the HR function ensuring knowledge is captured.
- Be an active member of the HR Business Partnering leadership team, acting as a leader of the HR function as well as an HR leader within your aligned client group.
- Work closely with colleagues in HR Business Partnering team and provide cover for their client groups during holidays and as required.
- Lead small team of HR Advisors through setting clear objectives, providing constructive feedback and supporting their development.
What you'll need to succeed
Strong HR and business acumen, able to display a commercial and pragmatic approach.
- Proven track record of driving forward an HR agenda in line with business strategy from diagnostic through to designing and delivering solutions.
- Technical depth in a specialist HR discipline such as Leadership and Talent, Organisational
Development or Employee Experience would be an advantage.
- Demonstrable strategic thinking skills with the ability to develop business strategy and issues into a people strategy and plan.
- Ability to analyse key people metrics and use data to influence business leaders' decisions
- Demonstrable ability to coach and influence senior stakeholders to foster true strategic partnering, rather than generalist advisory.
- Experience of implementing a cloud based HRIS would be advantage.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Able to articulate best practice HR in a practical and accessible manner, both face to face and in writing. Strong presentation skills desirable.
- Able to build relationships at all levels based on trust, respect and delivery.
- Collaborative and proactive in seeking opportunities to work with colleagues to co-create solutions that meet needs of multiple client groups.
- Ability to "talk business" not "just HR".
What you'll get in return
Benefits include but are not limited to the following:
- 25 days annual leave
- Flexible working opportunities
- Flexible holiday purchase
- Private Medical Health Insurance
- Pensions package
- Health & wellbeing incentives
- Cycle to work scheme
- Individual office perks
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for HR Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly