My client is looking for a HR Advisor to join their team, the role is based in North London.
A car-park management company based in North London
The successful HR Advisor will be part of a team of 2 in HR.
They will cover a range of duties including but not limited to:
- Being the first point of contact for HR enquiries
- Managing all ER cases- although their isn't a high volume
- HR inductions and oboarding for all employees
- HR projects including D&I
The successful HR Advisor will have previously:
- Been the first point of contact within a HR team
- Confident in all aspects of the employee life cycle
- Up to date on employment law and legislation
The successful HR Advisor can expect a salary between £30,000-£40,000 depending on experience.
This role is based in the office, there is some flexibility with occasional home working.