Our Farnham based client is urgently seeing to recruit a CIPD level 5 qualified and experienced HR Adviser to join their team on a permanent basis. This role will provide a customer-focused and high-quality HR service.
With this role you will;
- Maintain excellent working relationships with managers, particularly middle managers in providing advice and guidance on specific casework and recruitment to coach and build capacity of managers to deal effectively with employment related issues in accordance with policy and legislation.
- To provide professional information advice and guidance to staff across the business on HR related issues.
- Under the guidance of HRBP, work with managers to support them in the management of absence, performance and conduct ensuring case work is carried through to conclusion in a timely and professional manner.
- To be responsible for the effective coordination of maternity, paternity, shared parental leave requests and flexible working requests.
- To be jointly responsible with HRBP and be the first point of contact for the recruitment process supporting the administration and process for the recruitment, development and management of high calibre support staff; the provision of advice to managers on the most appropriate recruitment media; ensuring that the organisations recruitment policies are followed by the department, up to and including induction.
- To undertake job evaluations
- Keep abreast of legislative changes and developments advising managers and updating policies and guidance as required.
- Maintaining and promoting equality and diversity within the terms of the organisations published procedures.
- Level 5 CIPD qualified
- Previous generalist HR advisory experience
- The salary range for the role is per annum. £30,941 to £34,804
- 25 days' holidays plus bank holidays and extended Christmas break
- Local Government Competitive Pension scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.