HR Manager- 12 Month FTC
Oakleaf are working with a globally recogised, leading accountancy and business advisory firm to hire 2 new HR Managers to their HR team. The purpose of this role is to operate as the primary point of contact for the assigned business unit and Practice department, working as an integral member of the Lead Partners' team.
You will working collaboratively to ensure that "HR Operational Excellence" activity is delivered to a consistently high standard across the business by engaging with HR colleagues and key operational contacts. In addition, the role drives the development and implementation of the People Plan activity in support of the firm's business growth plans.
- Demonstrate strong commercial awareness, understanding the business activities of your internal clients in order to act as a true business partner
- Coachsenior leaders through high profile/senior employee relations issues where necessary and be an escalation point for complex employee relations issues, working with the ER team
- Drive effective performance management (both high performance and underperformance) and retention of key talent across the firm
- Build strong relationships with Lead Partners and the SMT
- Working with the HR Leadership team and senior managers, lead the development of the People Plan activity for each area based on business requirements
- Work closely with colleagues in Performance Development, Recruitment, Early in Careers, Global Mobility, Employee Relations, and HR Operations in order to provide an exceptional service to your client groups and the wider firm.
- Influence change, including organisation, structural and behavioural changes, in addition to identifying obstacles and developing solutions to overcome them.
- Coaching to members of the SMT and Partners
- HR projects to support the exciting change initiatives and national projects
- Proven experience of developing strong relationships with senior stakeholders
- Strong communication skills- demonstrating gravitas and credibility
- Able to work strategically yet also delivery at an operational level
- Experience of dealing with senior level ER issues.
- Strong coaching skills
If you're looking for a role and organsiation that has a clear, people focussed agenda- and clear opportunities for development- please apply today. There are 2 vacancies available- and these roles would both be starting ASAP but they are able to accommodate a notice period of up to 1 Month.