Senior Learning & Development Partner
3 days left
- Full Time
You will be responsible for the ongoing development of key management and leadership development programmes, working with the Group Talent Manager.
A successful, global manufacturing business.
As Senior Learning & Development Partner you will seek you will build thorough understanding of the People and Business strategies and from this you will design, develop & deliver creative talent development initiatives that will ultimately lead to increased capability. Key elements of the role include:
- Leading the ongoing development and rollout of the Leadership & Management development programmes
- Delivering and developing the Company On-boarding program to establish early engagement and an excellent new starter experience.
- Lead on the ongoing implementation of the Talent and Succession strategy and process in order to ensure that we retain high quality people by identifying and facilitating internal moves as well as identifying critical roles.
- Putting in place action plans for critical roles to reduce risk to the Business.
- Leading on the collation of the talent overview for the Business and acting as a coach to senior leaders.
- Coaching and developing individuals and teams to build confidence and deliver improved performance.
- Managing the talent budget to ensure that value for money is achieved.
You will be a proven Learning /Talent Development specialist with experience of working with managers and senior leaders.
You will be a creative thinker, able to work on your own initiative and with a flexible and can-do approach.
You must have proven experience of developing and implementing talent development programmes,.
Exemplary communication and relationship-building skills are a must and ideally experience within an international business.
Up to £55,000 per annum