Recruitment Manager - Contract - Remote
The postholder will manage the onboarding work for their division and will work closely with a team of dedicated recruitment advisers, ensuring a quality delivery service is provided. They may also work as a team on larger recruitment marketing campaigns or at assessment centres.
A not profit organisation.
- Advising vacancy managers on the content of job adverts
- You will also work closely with colleagues and resourcing managers to highlight more complex recruitment needs and selection design requirements.
- With the vacancy and resourcing managers, advise and plan appropriate cost-effective advertising and making best use of own advertising routes.
- Update and publish adverts on relevant routes.
- Manage the successful delivery of your vacancies through to completion, maintaining own and recruitment administrators progress to recruit new employees on time and within KPI's, and ensuring candidates and vacancy managers are kept informed.
- Update and regularly use recruitment systems, databases and reports, producing vacancy and candidate information to monitor progress, support team performance and to help evaluate recruitment outcomes.
- Communicate and negotiate offers of employment, working with vacancy managers and pay colleagues.
- Manage the efficient delivery of post-interview activity through to start date. Carry out checks on appointment work through to contract stage, ensuring recruitment administration is completed accurately within SLA's and issues are identified and dealt with quickly.
- Ensure that recruitment team guidance and documents are maintained, and that relevant HR guidance is accurate. Draft changes and help communicate these appropriately.
- Support other recruitment work or HR projects as and when required.
* Experience of advising and delivering recruitment and/or vacancy filling activities
* Able to plan and prioritise own work and manage the work of others to deliver to planned and reactive timescales
* Communicating effectively, understanding the needs of colleagues and different customers
* Understand and ensure delivery of a quality recruitment service through relevant quality checks and KPI's
* Understand policies and procedures and answering enquiries. Make decisions within the policy guidelines and communicate these effectively.
* Experience of maintaining accurate databases and producing information reports, preferably recruitment or HR systems.
* A good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Competitive salary
- Remote working