HR Workforce Resource Programme Managers
Workforce, Resource Programme Manager required for a professional organisation working from home
We have an exciting opportunity for a Workforce/Systems/Resourcing professional to join a team providing specialist expertise to multi-disciplinary teams delivering projects and programmes across the health and care sector. Working from home - Initial Interim Contract via Hays
Key tasks will include : -
- Leadership and delivery of workforce and resourcing projects and work streams that are part of our customers transformation programmes
- Provision of highly developed knowledge and expertise across a range of workforce, workforce information and resourcing subjects, including workforce planning, analysis, modelling and transformation, strategic resourcing and talent acquisition, workforce utilization and deployment.
- Provision of expert advice on project and programme management, workforce and resourcing both within internal and external teams.
- Contribute to the effective project management and delivery of the transformation projects.
Example projects :
- Employer Brand / Onboarding programme
- Inclusive Resourcing / Equality & Diversity implementation
- Redesign Agile Working
- Recruitment process transformation
- Workforce Modelling / Workforce planning
- New Job role development
- Communications & Engagement
We are seeking fast paced individuals with an agile approach and skills across HR/Workforce and Resourcing leading multiple strategic projects.
- Candidates will have a background of working across complex large scale organisations, including public, private and consultancies.
- Significant experience of leadership and delivery of projects and programmes relating to workforce and resourcing
- Experienced in Recruitment & Workforce strategy/Workforce Information
- Comfortable with Data - (will have analyst support)
- Highly developed specialist knowledge and experience across a range of workforce and resourcing subjects including workforce planning, analysis, modelling and transformation, strategic resourcing and talent acquisition, workforce utilization and deployment (e.g. e-rostering).
- Ideally comprehensive knowledge of programme and project principles, techniques and tools, such as Prince 2, Microsoft Project and MSP
- If candidates have experience of implementing ED&I strategies this would be an advantage.
This role is initially a interim / temporary assignment but has potential for the right person for progression for permanent
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.