3 days left
- Full Time
You will report to a Head of people and manage and supervise an HR Team
You will work on interesting HR Projects with the Head of People
Our client is a fast paced and busy Maidstone ( Kent ) based organisation in the FMCG and Consumer Sector.
Our client has around 500 employees.
Based in Maidstone, Kent, you will join our client as an HR Manager.
The role is responsible for managing the day-to-day activities of the HR team (which includes payroll processing) supporting an employee base of 500 across 2 sites, as well as ensuring that all projects are delivered in a timely fashion to help the Company achieve its objectives.
It is also responsible for ensuring the team are proactive and pragmatic in their approach and are advising and coaching managers to ensure the Company's policies are followed and values maintained.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Day to day management and development of the HR Team
- Advise and support with more complex ER case work.
- Continuously review and update policies, procedures, practices.
- Work with the training team and managers to provide a range of management and HR-related development courses and cultural and behavioural change programmes.
- Project management - manage any HR related projects through to completion
- Champion the roll out of the HR system across the business for manager and employee self-service
- Manage the relationship with the payroll provider and HR software provider.
- Work with the management team to develop the business and workforce
- Be confident to challenge processes and managers to make process improvements
- Support culture change and implementation of HR initiatives across the business
Based locally or commutable from Maidstone, Kent, to qualify for the role of HR Manager at our client you must demonstrate the following experience:
- Experience working in a fast paced FMCG or Consumer related business is highly desirable but not essential.
- Alternatively, experience of working in a manufacturing environment
- Level 7 CIPD qualification would be advantageous
- Experience of managing a small team is highly desirable but in it's absence, experience of co-ordinating other members of a project team will be sufficient.
- Payroll processing experience would be advantageous (working with a bureau, not processing calculations)
As HR Manager this is a chance to manage 2 More junior HR Professionals
A salary of between £40,000 and £42,000
The flexibility to work from home 2 days a week