Sales Enablement Manager
My client a global financial services organisation currently have a brand new Sales Enablement Programme Manager role available.
This is a hybrid role covering sales enablement, process efficiencies and program management.
Working directly with all levels of leadership, this role will be responsible for developing a new client centric approach across their sales division. You will have the opportunity to have a direct impact on the future continued success of the company and will be a key influencer in the cultural shift seen across their sales division.
- Provide regional business operations support for programs and processes
- Execute on processes and reporting
- Analytics and reporting
- Coordinate with region and local market leadership to deliver programs
- Prepare framework and best practices communications
- Coordinate training and events with client facing and internal functional teams
- Actively engage coaching network through digital collaboration, peer networking, and best practice sharing
- Contribute and support the ongoing technology roadmap
- Partner with the Training Team for ongoing Leadership Program and Sales Fundamentals training
- Own and drive continuous improvement of the sales tools
- Build and maintain a Coach toolkit
- Research and provide recommendations on new best practice standards
- Relevant experience within a combination of change management, learning & development programmes, training and complex program management roles
- Experience of managing large multinational projects
- Influencing skills
- Financial or professional services experience would be preferred