3 days left
- Full Time
HR Co-ordinator, 9 months FTC, up to £24k pa plus benefits - HR Administration skills essential.
Your new company
Successful and well established organisation which offers international services.
Your new role
This HR Coordinator position an interim post assisting the day-to-day HR administration of our friendly and busy office. You will be the HR initial point of contact - triage queries for the office and pass to the relevant Manager or HR specialist. You will be supported by a wider HR team. This role involves providing a wide range of HR support to Directors and employees. You will be the initial point of contact in the office for people matters by phone and HR inbox. You will customer focused to handle these correctly and promptly - providing advice to ensure the correct procedures are followed:
- Maintaining absence (holiday, sickness, unpaid leave) providing monthly reports as appropriate, escalating issues as appropriate
- Maintain and monitor the HR administration systems both paper and computerised to ensure the HR database and other platforms are up to date and accurate
- Assist with monthly payroll
- Assist with the onboarding of new starters including completion of new starter paperwork and required proof of right to work documentation. Collating new starter information, signed contracts and ensuring all employee information is received in a timely manner
- Flexible working; supporting the application process within timescales
- Preparation of staff documentation, terms and conditions, contract variation, employment and tenancy references
- Schedule development reviews and probationary reviews and ensure the administration and recording are dealt within the allotted timeframes
- Ensure all employee training is logged and updated on our system and chase outstanding documents
- Assist with recruitment activities including, preparing job descriptions and managing applications
- Manage the leaver process including exit interviews - carrying out meetings and recording outcomes
- Other ad-hoc HR support and administration to support the team
- Working with the wider-HR team across the practice
What you'll need to succeed
This opportunity will best suit an experienced and organised HR Administrator with customer centric approach.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available. Friendly and supportive team environment plus other benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for HR Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly