HR Business Partner
An exciting opportunity for a proven HR professional to further their career in a People Partner job.
Your new role
In your new job within a well known housing organisation you will be expected to commercially work in partnership with managers, key stakeholders and HR colleagues to deliver the People plan in line with the needs and priorities.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Building trusted relationships with senior stakeholders and leaders in the business
- Providing day-to-day leadership to drive the delivery of the business' HR plans
- Using experience, skills and knowledge of the HR industry to make an impact in key areas such as change management, organisational design, employee engagement
- Work with the Head of Talent to build strong talent pipelines internally and externally
- Coaching and mentoring of all junior team members
- Collaborate with line managers across the business on organisational structure and design
- Influencing Stakeholders in all people matters
- Assist on key Projects
- Deliver the people plan in the different operational business areas
- Lead on change initiatives
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful within your new job it is essential that you have either support in a similar HR BP role or have good understanding/ working experience of supporting business partners.
Others skills required:
- Communication skills
- General skills - an HR business partner will need to be a true generalist, with a good understanding of the many different responsibilities of the function (eg. Learning & Development, Reward, Compensation & Benefits). Ability to work independently and as a part of multiple teams, both across your own operational area and across the wider organisation
- Coaching skills
- Strategic thinker - working closely with the Head of People Operations to implement new programmes and initiatives, experience of thinking strategically is needed
What you'll get in return
Your future employer encourages flexible working either from home or in the office but you will need to be willing to travel to and from different office locations if needed.
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays + 3 days at Christmas
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Occupational Sick pay (after 6 months' service)
- Performance Bonus
- Bupa Private Healthcare Scheme (after 6 month's service)
- Health Shield Level 1 cover company paid (when opted in to Bupa cover)
- Season Ticket Loans
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Excellent working environment
- Cycle to work scheme
- Perkbox - Access hundreds of perks to save money on everyday purchases
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.