Were seeking an HR Advisor to join an award winning organisation handling employer relations and ED&I Project
Were seeking an experienced HR Advisor to join a busy and fast paced HR team as part of an award winning organisation. As an HR Advisor you will be working as part of a HR Operations function supporting a variety of managers across departments with a comprehensive HR Advisory support and also playing a key part in the delivery of an ED&I strategy/project.
HR Advisor key responsibilities :
- Proactive advice and support to line managers on all areas of employee relations including conduct, sickness, performance and grievances.
- Ensure a fair and consistent approach to all employee relations and ensure line managers are educated on such matters including running training sessions.
- Support and advise on wellbeing support, working practices and terms and conditions.
- Support the delivery of diversity & inclusion (D&I) initiatives in line with the D&I action plan.
- Play a key role in the delivery of D&I objectives
Were seeking proactive and experienced HR Advisors with a minimum of 3 years experience of HR Advisory including handling a variety of employer relations case work and ideally a background and passion for Diversity & Inclusion.
Experience of ER Case work including - Sickness, absence, performance, disciplinary and dismissal
CIPD level 5 qualification, as a minimum.
* Educated to degree or equivalent qualification.
* Experience within a HR Advisory role.
* Experience in managing complex employee relations cases.
* A strong understanding and knowledge of employment legislation.
* Knowledge of how to create good employee engagement desirable.
* An understanding of diversity and inclusion.
* Experience of delivering diversity and inclusion initiatives desirable.
* Ideally some knowledge of coaching techniques.
* Highly organised with the ability to deal with a high caseload.
* Ability to multi-task with ease.
* Emotionally intelligent with excellent people skills with the ability to influence at all levels.
* High level of IT literacy including working knowledge of HR/Payroll databases, excel and word.
* Highly driven, passionate and motivated.
This role is offered on an initial 12 months fixed term contract
- Hybrid/Smart Working - circa 20% in office (Portsmouth) with home working rest.
- 26 days Hol
- Pension - upto 10% employer
- Well being initiatives
- life assurance
- Discretionary bonus upto 5%
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.