I am delighted to be working with this unique business that is critical to the success of our region. The Senior HRBP will be a strategic in their approach and able to drive change across the whole HR spectrum from complex ER through to talent and OD
This unique, highly profitable national business have four locations in the Humber region, E. Riding of Yorkshire and North Lincs. The region represents over 60% of the groups turnover and will be a central focus of growth and investment in the future. Due to the changing environment, the demanding customer group and high performing stakeholders, my client is casting the net nationally and will support relocation and some remote working to get the best talent into the region. They are heavily unionised and have undergone significant structural and systems change in recent years. These two roles have been created to invest in the People function and the future growth of the region.
This is a changing landscape with exciting projects lined up. Candidates will have ideally come from businesses that are NOT steady state and be prepared to give examples of where they have owned strategic HR change programs.
The Senior HRBP roles will:
- Be crucial in driving high performing cultures
- Be subject matter experts in complex and high risk Employee Relations and Trade Unions
- Be agents of change and transformation
- Have exceptional communication skills and the ability to build relationships and influence change, even when met with resistance.
- Be passionate and have proven experience of driving leadership capability
- Be focused on securing, developing and retaining the best talent to support the future growth of the organisation
- Be creative and innovative when it comes to employee engagement
- Be committed to Diversity and Inclusion and bringing that to life for all your stakeholders
- Be the ultimate team player, supporting the HOHR and HR team as well as striving towards a common goal
To be considered for the Senior HRBP roles you CV must demonstrate, with tangible outcomes:
- DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF CANDIDATE APPLICATIONS, IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED A CALL REGARDING YOUR APPLICATION PLEASE ASSUME YOU HAVE NOT BEEN SUCCESSFUL.
- Have operated as an influential HRBP in a Manufacturing or FMCG environment previously
- Significant project management, change and transformation in a changeable industrial environment
- Exceptional ER knowledge and examples of managing highly complex issues with union intervention
- Operating at HRBP or Senior HRBP level in a sizeable and complex business, unfortunately candidates with mainly SME or service sector experience will not be considered
- Tupe experience both in and out and understanding of cultural impact
- Restructuring and OD experience
- A commercial understanding of business objectives and the role of HR in delivering them.
- Significant generalist experience, ideally MCIPD or equivalent
- Ability to be in the Humber region for at least 3 days a week but flexible when required for stakeholders
My client is offering a competitive package, car allowance, pension and other benefits
DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF CANDIDATE APPLICATIONS, IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED A CALL REGARDING YOUR APPLICATION PLEASE ASSUME YOU HAVE NOT BEEN SUCCESSFUL.