Graduate Recruitment Manager- 6 Month FTC
- Full Time
Oakleaf are supporting a magic circle law firm to hire a Graduate Recruitment Manager, for an inital 6 month period.
In this role, you will manage all aspects of the firm's graduate recruitment function. This includes overseeing a team of five across a split location to manage attraction and selection of 80 trainees and 60 vacation scheme students each year.
- To implement and manage an excellent university liaison programme which assists the firm in attracting and recruiting the very best talent available in the undergraduate and graduate markets
- To raise the firm's profile and establish/improve its reputation as appropriate
- To manage the Graduate Recruitment Team and make sure high performance is maintained
- To build and nurture strong relationships with students and faculty contacts
- To build effective working relationships with the firm's Campus Teams and others acting as the principal internal contacts for target institutions
- To promote positive and ongoing communication with the Graduate Recruitment Partner, interview panel, business-facing HR Managers, other HR teams and key stakeholders across the firm
- Managing the budget and analysing spend to ensure effective deployment of funds
- Liaising and collaborating with the Graduate Recruitment partner on the firm's strategy and approach to graduate recruitment
- Take full responsibility for managing, developing and overseeing the firm's vacation scheme and open day programmes
What they are looking for...
- Experience of working in graduate recruitment within law or professional services
- Experience managing and developing a high-performing team
- Understanding of the UK legal education system and training contract system would be advantageous
Apply for Graduate Recruitment Manager- 6 Month FTC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly