4 days left
- Full Time
Permanent opportunity for an HR Administrator to joining a Global Events Services and IT Company based in London.
You will be working for a Global Events Services and IT Company based in London.
The key responsibilities of the HR Administrator for this Global Events Services and IT Company based in London will be as follows:
- First point of contact for HR queries & managing the HR in-box.
- Ensure all pre-employment, reference & background checks are completed.
- Working with the Global HR Business Partner to update key policies and procedures.
- Assisting the Global HR Business Partner in organising global events & learning initiatives.
- Raise purchase orders in relations to invoices raised for recruitment and HR costs.
- Supporting the HR team with assessing and reviewing development needs and propose future training requirements. Booking external courses and coaches, organising the logistics of the training sessions.
- Prepare monthly payroll information and work with an external provider to ensure all information is accurate.
- Assist with various HR projects.
- Benefits Administration.
The successful HR Administrator will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Previous working knowledge of working in a fast paced HR environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Customer focused and pragmatic
- Strong attention to detail and organisation skills
- Must have excellent MS Office (Word and PowerPoint)
This is a permanent HR Administrator opportunity for a Global Events Services and IT Company based in London.
- Hours of work: 9.00am - 5.00pm
- Competitive salary paying up to £26,000
- Excellent benefits + bonus!