HR Shared Service Performance & Delivery Manager
4 days left
- Full Time
About the role
As our HR Shared Service Performance & Delivery Manager, your focus will be to maintain customer satisfaction for the services provided by the UK Shared Service Centre and to provide leadership support to the HR Administration team. You will be the main point of contact for UK employees, ensuring that all HR related issues are reviewed and fixed wherever possible.
We expect you to manage customer relationships through surveys, mystery shopping, change control processes, issue logs, process improvement initiatives and weekly/monthly reviews. You will manage resource in the team, planning against peaks and troughs in demand, tracking SLAs and KPIs, and operating within agreed budgets. You will have to keep abreast of relevant HR legislation, ensuring that we remain compliant with our internal standards and legal requirements.
You will provide personal and professional development opportunities (and line management) to a team of five people, as well as being an active member of the UK SSC Leadership team, contributing to overall strategy. We want you to build effective relationships with key partners within the business, across a diverse set of groups, ensuring that DS Smith in the UK have a seamless experience when working with the UK HR SSC.
- Educated to degree level and/or an HR professional qualification (e.g. CPP or CIPD)
- Experience managing a transactional team in a Shared Service Centre environment, for a large scale, complex organisation
- Knowledge of HR legislation, processes, policies, practices, trends and technologies
- Ability to deliver strategies, objectives, business process improvements, transformation projects
- Experience managing and motivating a team through periods of change
- Resilient, with strong communication, influencing and presentation skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs, able to manipulate data in Excel and present in PowerPoint
- Experience of a Workday implementation
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Discretionary bonus
- Pension and share scheme
- Life assurance and income protection
- Employee assistance programme
- Cycle to work scheme and shopping discounts