Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Practitioner
ED&I Practitioner | Manchester | 12 month FTC | £31,500
Your new company
Progressive not for profit organisation based in South Manchester who specialise in care and support services for vulnerable young people and children are seeking to appoint an EDI Practitioner to join their friendly, dedicated and fast paced HR Operations Team.
Your new role
The main focus of your role will be to guide the development, with the support and contribution of the Head of HR, of the equality, diversity and inclusion workforce strategy aligned to creating a culture of respect, safety and fairness. You'll lead the change, working closely alongside the Head of HR, providing expert advice EDI advice to the organisation and ensure that Equality Diversity and Inclusion is embedded within all the organisations people plans and strategy.
Responsibilities will include:
Ensuring strategy is aligned to legislation and delivered using best practice.
Plan and Ensure the EDI is a consideration within all processes, policies and decisions.
Agree and Implement KPIs and measures for the EDI plan achievement
Enable a culture of continuous EDI improvement built into the plan
Build successful relationship with all stakeholders across the organisation
Develop Future EDI objectives
Be the EDI Subject Matter Expert for the organisation
Maintain up to date knowledge and awareness on all matter ED&I
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree Level Qualification
- Previous Experience of developing EDI strategy, policy and guidance
- Experience Implementing EDI workforce initiatives within a complex organization
- Experience of Implementing ED&I measures
- Ability to analyse and appraise measures for a continuous improvement focus
- Strong relationship building & influencing skills
- Analytical Approach
- ED&I network
- Results and objectives orientated
- Ability to deliver quality results on time
- Innovative Problem Solving Skills
- Change Management Knowledge
- Project Management Knowledge
- Recent working knowledge of the Equality Act 2010 and Human Rights act 1998
What you'll get in return
12 month FTC
Generous Benefits & excellent Training Opportunities
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.