Finance Project Assistant
Working as an EMEA project assistant based in Weybridge for a pharmaceutical company. This role is paying £210 per day based on a 9 month contract. The successful candidate MUST be advanced at Excel and will have previous experience of master data management including cost centre management. Looking for an ASAP Start.
· Focused on an EMEA S4 release for nearly 30 counties as part of a core ATL team. The apple program is developing regionally standardized processes and improving the performance of the organization to meet the process and system related program objectives.
· Supporting ATL team in the area of Finance - FIN master data creation, e.g. supporting template completion requested by EDM for Cost Centers, Projects and WBS elements, Settlement rules, Activity Types and Activity Type Planning
· Supporting employees cost center assignment and completing templates and creating Cost Allocations Cycles in S4 for wave 1/2/3 affiliates
· ATL PMO
o Coordinate, update and monitor the activity tracker
o Coordinate/publish monthly ATL/FD reporting
o Coordinate weekly ATL call (preparation of agenda, moderation and minutes)
o Coordinate bi-weekly ATL club call
· Knowledge of Financial systems is essential – SAP is preferable with advanced excel skills
· Must have knowledge of EMEA Regional Process Owners
· Must have lead on EMEA Change and Capabilities Lead