Learning & Development Advisor/Partner
Learning & Development Advisor/Partner - North London - £38-40k plus bonus and benefits
Our client has an opening for a Learning & Development Advisor/Partner to join this commercial team on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for the following:-
-Working on key areas of the global experience including learning & development, performance, talent, engagement and recognition
- Develop and maintain the induction process for new starters
- Accountable for the design, delivery and implementation of key business wide L&D priorities
- Own and drive the L&D curriculum
- Deliver L&D campaigns
- Manage Talent and Engagement queries from the business
You will need the following experience:-
- Previous experience in an L&D Advisor or Partner role
- Strong understanding of the employee lifecycle
- Experience of leading projects
- Experience in designing and facilitating workshops and webinars
- Organised, able to plan ahead and with strong attention to detail.
In return they offer an excellent place to work and benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.