Senior Resourcing Advisor
1 day left
- Full Time
My client is a global law firm, looking for a Senior Resourcing Advisor to join their established resourcing team on a permanent basis. The Senior Resourcing Advisor will lead on recruitment of fee earners across a number of the firms offices and practice groups, working closely with peers and the Senior Resourcing Manager to deliver a commercial, proactive service to the business.
- Proactively work with managers to develop a tailored resourcing solution adhering to fair selection policies and accessible to all
- Provide recruitment advice, recommendations, and regular feedback to Line Managers regarding their resourcing needs, identifying and escalating any issues to the Senior Resourcing Manager
- Lead and drive the recruitment agency briefings alongside Partners
- Keeping up to date with awareness and knowledge of the legal market trends and salary data for lawyers and non-qualified fee earners to lead on conversations with Partners and HR
- Management of resourcing process prior to searches commencing, e.g obtaining sign off, ensuring up to date job descriptions and salary benchmarking are available
- Conduct and facilitate fair selection interviews as part of the recruitment process as appropriate.
- Take responsibility of the recruitment of temporary workers and act as a point of contact for the duration of their contract.
- Work with recruitment agencies to ensure terms and conditions are understood and followed
- Ensure all recruitment, new joiner and onboarding documentation is completed in a timely and efficient manner
- Proactively encourage direct applicants through internal and external referrals and maximising social media and other platforms.
- Maintain up to date information for regular management reporting on any hires via the ATS (applicant tracking system) and Excel.
- Previous experience recruiting fee earning legal professionals, either in-house or in a recruitment agency environment
- Strong interviewing skills/experience ensuring fair selection and best practice methods.
- Ability to partner, advise and influence at all levels of the business.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Enthusiastic and proactive approach with a supportive, client delivery focussed work ethic.
- Excellent IT administration with previous experience using an ATS (applicant tracking system) and Excel
- Meticulous attention to detail and proof reading skills.
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility over all work undertaken with a commitment to supporting the wider needs of a project and not just the immediate task.
Apply for Senior Resourcing Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly