HR Business Partner
- Full Time
HR Business Partner
£55,000 - £60,000 + up to 20% bonus
Permanent, full time
Oakleaf Partnership are currently recruiting for a HR Business Partner to join a Globally Renowned Retail Brand to be based in Central London. We are looking for individuals who have at least three years' experience at BP level, ideally within a Global Matrix organisation.
The HR team are currently transforming into a commercial, consultative and influencing business partner, responsible for the development and delivery of integrated people solutions for the Brand.
This role will sit within a team of nine HR professionals, responsible for up to 350 staff across the corporate functions.
As the HR Business Partner, you will:
- Support the Lead HRBPs with Change management, Organisational Development and Design initiatives. Focus and time spent in different functions may vary pending on priorities
- Provide support as and when required to business stakeholder's strategic plans and operational priorities with regular communication with Lead HRBPs to ensure alignment and awareness of priorities and needs
- Develop action plans to support the introduction of talent strategies set by the Global and Regional Heads of HR.
- Enable Business Stakeholders Leadership teams on navigating the HR processes and leverage the HRIS system at its best (Success Factors)
- Identify opportunities to eliminate duplicate work or harness similar activities to enable faster deployment within the functions
- Project manage and drive transformation projects, as needed
- Project manage recruitment activities in business functions collaborating with wider London HR team on reducing time to hire and address concerns
To be successful in your application you will need to have the following:
- At least three years' experience as a HR Business Partner
- Ideally experience within a Global company, working within a matrix organisation
- Experienced working within a fast paced, dynamic environment which is always changing
- Not afraid to get your hands dirty
- Success Factors experience (Desired)
- Strong transformation and change experience
Apply for HR Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly