Technology Recruiter/TA Partner
1 day left
- Full Time
Our key client in Reading in the software space is looking to expand their TA team by hiring a Technology Recruiter/TA Partner to manage the recruitment of Technology roles, primarily on the Developer side.
You will be responsible for full life-cycle of recruitment across the UK&I, with a focus on roles such as .Net and Software Developers.
You will have strong experience directly recruiting Tech roles, ideally within IT/Software Development.
Our client is a key player in the software space.
As the Technology Recruiter/TA Partner, you will be responsible for full life cycle of recruitment across the UK&I, specifically focused on Technology/IT.
Building trusted partnerships with hiring manager through becoming a trusted advisor, you will also be capable of building rapport with candidates ensuring the hiring experience is a positive one all the way through.
- Hiring Manager Management - working with hiring team to understand the business ask for the recruitment, the key skills and attributes required, and timescales needed.
- Candidate engagement and management.
- Proactive sourcing across a number of recruitment tools, including but not limited to; headhunting, proactive sourcing, experienced use of Linked In, Google x-ray searches.
- Assessment of candidate suitability and fit against role requirements.
- Management of the end to end process including; candidate sourcing and shortlist selection, interviewing process, and closing/negotiating the offers; including detailed pre-screen prior to submitting candidates to manager interview.
- Manage the internal applicant process as well as the employee referral process to ensure a consistent and positive experience for all parties.
- Reporting is key for our teams to retain transparency both within our team and with the wider business, ensuring good cadence around updates for both the team and hiring managers.
The role requires that you:
- Maintain 100% accurate real time data records within the ATS ensuring compliance at all times.
- Provide ad-hoc reporting as required by the business/TA management.
- Deliver results through productivity / quality KPIs; time, cost, experience, reporting, ratio's, data integrity and process adherence.
- Being a company 'Ambassador' at all times to strengthen the employer brand at every opportunity including but not limited to being an advocate of good Social Media practices in the team and embed it in the wider business through example.
To apply for the role of Technology Recruiter/TA Partner in Reading, your profile will closely match:
* Strong experience and knowledge of Talent Acquisition processes.
* A proven working history in a 360-recruitment role with specialist recruitment experience in hiring across Technology and Software Developer roles.
* Strong stakeholder management skills - understanding the importance of relationship management skills and capability to build and deliver customer focused hiring solutions.
* Experience of working with an ATS system and ensuring accuracy to the data inputted to ensure accuracy against business reporting.
* Solid planning and organisation skills.
* Evidence of delivery and execution with pace and high-quality outputs.
* Evidence of expertise and use of various social media channels.
* Ability to be empathetic, tenacious with the drive to deliver.
There will be the requirement to travel to the North-East circa once per month.
This role offers a comprehensive benefits package.