2 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for an HR Manager, (Peterborough based), to provide a comprehensive and proactive HR service to all internal customers.
Reporting to the remotely based European HR Director you will have responsibility for HR on the UK site ensuring that HR strategy is aligned with overall business objectives and that best practices are rolled out to drive a high-performance culture.
This generalist role will lead a small HR team, partnering with the business on all areas including talent management, recruitment, employee relations, performance management, diversity & inclusion, employee well-being and engagement. Above all you will driving a culture which encourages all individual to be the best they can be.
You will be:
- CIPD level 7 qualified with proven HR generalist experience
- Demonstrate strong organisational, change management and analytical skills.
- Resilient and able to push back as required.
- Able to communicate and influence at all levels.
- Show attention to details and a high degree of self-motivation.
We look forward to receiving your application for this great HR opportunity.
Apply for HR Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly