Talent Acquisition Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
Oakleaf are working with an international law firm on a unique and hugely interesting Talent Acquisition Manager role (perm). This is projects and strategy based, with oversight of business services hiring and management of one direct report. R
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive talent acquisition strategy designed to directly attract and retain the best talent. In particular, applying strategies to directly attract diverse candidates to all areas of the business
- Build and execute on key goals and measurements to enable a data-led understanding of how to maximise the effectiveness of direct hiring
- Capitalise and build on strong employment brand
- Scope, lead and deliver on recruitment projects.
- Develop and maintain cooperative and collaborative relationships across multiple stakeholders to embed the talent acquisition strategy
- Devise and oversee online content and communications.
- Build relationships with prospective talent at all levels
- Have oversight of and manage (with the full support of a Resourcing Assistant) business services recruitment and potentially some selective fee earner recruitment
- Managing the employee referral scheme
- Project management of recruitment budget
- Enhance the current applicant tracking system to its full potential
- Develop and execute plans for target groups and cultivate relationships with and develop strategies and tactics for the successful engagement of these populations.
- Ensure the high performance of the Resourcing Assistant and help maximise their potential
- Track record of driving talent acquisition change programmes from both a strategic and operative level.
- Demonstrated ability in talent acquisition / direct hiring, with excellent results in project delivery
- Analytical and capable of reading data and reports to assess complex information.
- Project management and implementation of applicant tracking systems would be beneficial.
- Commercial approach, comfortable with both a market - and internal - facing role.
- Self-starter with drive and ambition - prepares thoroughly, takes responsibility, uses imitative
- Proven influencing and negotiating skills.
Apply for Talent Acquisition Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly