Page Personnel HR are working with a client based in Stoke on Trent who are seeking an HR Assistant to join and support a busy HR team. The role is varied and fast-paced and will be for a minimum 6 month FTC.
Our client are a large and reputable company who have experienced a busy period of growth thanks to the pandemic! They are seeking additional support within their HR team to facilitate the growth in headcount. They are recruiting for an HR Assistant to join and support their busy HR team for a minimum period of 6 months. Their offices are based in Stoke on Trent.
The key responsibilities for the HR Assistant are handling post, incoming inbox queries, logging absences, completing Covid questionnaires, supporting managers with low level absence meetings, note-taking, producing reports, and updating and maintaining HR systems and spreadsheets. The role is based in Stoke on Trent.
The successful candidate will have/be:
* previous experience in an HR role
* computer literate with MS Office and HR systems
* excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders
* ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
* a strong team player
* CIPD Level 3 desirable but not essential
Our client offers a salary between £21-23K depending on experience, excellent benefits package, on-site parking and flexible working.