Professional Development Coordinator
6 days left
- Full Time
A respected US law firm is looking for a Professional Development Coordinator to join their Training & Development team. You will work closely with the Director of Professional Development and colleagues across the firm to shape and support learning and professional development initiatives for lawyers across a number of European offices.
- Coordinate and support learning and development programs and professional development initiatives for lawyers, trainee solicitors and students
- Assist in the coordination and design of the London Trainee Solicitor Orientation and Trainee Solicitor Development Program,
- Maintain Continuing Competence compliance records for all lawyers admitted in England & Wales
- Solicit and analyze feedback and data for firmwide conferences, local and regional programs, and professional development initiatives;
- Use the firm's learning management system for all learning events (registration, reminders, attendance tracking and online course completions).
- Manage program and meeting logistics, including recruiting presenters; schedule programs and meetings, secure conference rooms and necessary
- Proofread all work with attention to detail and accuracy
- Educated to degree level
- Experience working in a law firm or a professional services environment in a training or professional development role, coordinating lawyer training and/or professional development programs and initiatives
- Experience working with a global learning management system.
- Project management and/or program design experience
- Experience of working successfully under pressure and dealing with demanding, senior stakeholders
- Ability to work in a global team environment with a client service focus
- Ability to use initiative and be creative.
- Excellent level of IT literacy, including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
Apply for Professional Development Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly