Senior HR Advisor
A central London based real estate firm is looking for a Senior HR Advisor to join their small HR team. As a true HR generalist, you will be joining a very busy, fast paced environment where you will be involved in the full breadth of HR activity.
- Providing HR advice and support to employees and managers on the practical application of HR policies, procedures and employment legislation
- Assist with the recruitment cycle, from developing job descriptions, liaising with, and briefing agencies, logging CVs through to interviewing and supporting with the induction programme
- Support training activity - update training budget, oversee the core skills workshop administration, source & book courses, answer queries, update training records and ensure training needs are pulled from mid-year and annual reviews
- Support with HR employee lifecycle administration - joiners, leavers, secondments, consultants, contract amendments etc
- Advising and supporting line managers with any disciplinary, grievance and poor performance issues.
- Working with the Head of HR on policy updates and developments, including the Employee Handbook and in-house training manuals
- Maintain HR related spreadsheets/systems and data and use this data to create dashboards etc
- Support with the annual pay review process
- Involvement with all employee surveys from design to action planning
- Working alongside the Head of HR on Diversity, Inclusivity, and wellbeing initiatives.
- Maintain all employee files ensuring archiving of leavers and cleansing of information held in line with data protection Regulations
- Ensure the 'HR' page on the intranet site is kept up to date
- Continuously develop professional knowledge and skills by keeping up to date with external trends and best practice HR
- Successful track record in an HR generalist role in a corporate environment
- Ability to work with highly confidential and sensitive information with discretion
- Strong, clear and articulate communicator (written & verbal)
- Good working knowledge of HR policy and processes.
- High level of prioritisation and organisation to manage a high volume of work and prioritise effectively with an element of flexibility
- Multitasking must come naturally to you and you will work well within a team.
- Highly proficient in a range of software packages including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Enthusiasm and personal initiative to solve problems, a self-starter with ability to work with a degree of autonomy.