Direct Sourcing Recruiter- 6 Month FTC
1 day left
- Full Time
Oakleaf are supporting a fast- paced, global engineering consultancy to add to their Recruitment team. The Direct Recruiter is responsible for proactively sourcing candidates externally for approved roles, as well as managing all applicants from direct advertising.
As the Direct Recruiters own all elements of a candidate relationship, they are responsible for managing the candidate through the recruitment process including sourcing, briefing, shortlisting, CV feedback, interview preparation and offer management.
· Act as the single point of contact in providing an end to end recruitment service to on site Recruitment Partners
· Regularly engage with line managers to understand client group's needs
· Recruitment Process Management utilizing an ATS
· Proactively source candidates via multi-media advertising, referrals, internal and external networking, database, candidate portal to effectively contribute to the target for direct recruitment
· Continue to develop innovative methods to attract top talent
· Screen CVs in line with the line manager & Recruitment Partner requirements and arrange interviews as appropriate
· Process and Procedure compliance: Managing the offer process - including providing up-to-date salary/rate and market information and comparison data from recent hires in the business area
· Project work and reporting, as given by the business and Account Manager, on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
Skills and experience:
· Demonstrable direct recruitment experience
· Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and requisitions
· Proven stakeholder engagement experience
This role has the option of working compltely remotely and will be an initial 6 Month FTC.
Apply for Direct Sourcing Recruiter- 6 Month FTC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly