Professional Qualifications Senior Coordinator- 12 Month FTC
Oakleaf are supporting a globally recognised advisory & accounting firm to hire into their Professional Qualifications Team. This team have a distinct role dealing with the management, advice and administration of all apprenticeship and professional qualifications. This is a wonderful opportunity for a motivated and organised individual to significantly contribute to the success of the professional qualifications team- maybe you have some HR Administration experience or L&D Administration experience and would like to specailise- this could be a perfect fit!
You will be involved in the following:
- Apprenticeship and Trainee support
- Apprenticeship and trainee external course bookings
- Query management (apprentices, trainees, business units and external education providers).
- Data entry to internal systems
- Working with Strategic Business Unit to ensure courses are booked onto Workday
- Assisting the PQT Senior Manager with general administration
- Supporting new joiner induction days
- Online/Classroom visits
- Provide guidance to ad hoc experience hire recruits undertaking professional training
- Previous experience of working in a further education environment would be ideal
- Strong proactive can do attitude
- Good communicator
- Strong stakeholder engagement and experience in collaborative working
- Friendly and personable manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Very detailed
This is a 12 Month FTC, and will be starting ASAP.