Learning & Development Officer
3 days left
- Full Time
An exciting job opportunity to further your L&D career in a fantastic culture and organisation
Your new company
Your new company are a well known housing organisation based in Essex and London. They boast a fantastic culture with exceptional working space which enables their people to flourish.
Your new role
In your new job your key responsibilities will be:
Induction of new & returning staff. Full ownership of the Company induction process, creating a fun, welcoming and engaging program. Regularly evaluate and gather feedback on the induction process making improvements where needed.
Talent Management - Identifying and tracking talent across the organisation, ensuring high performers and emerging talent have tailored development plans. Arranging all relevant Insights (psychometric testing) and providing feedback.
Career mapping and skills gaps analysis - Assist with the development of core leadership traits, working with the Head of People to embed across the business Training - Act as master trainer for subjects that can be run in-house in a variety of subjects - Create engaging training materials through a mixture of online, eLearning and classroom style formats - Liaise with internal stakeholders and external providers to design and deliver core in-house learning and development programs.
What you'll need to succeed
You must have have experience of creating and delivering training models to all areas of of the business (Ideally) in a eLearning capacity. It also essential that you have:
- Strong IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office. Must have strong MS Excel skills.
- Demonstrable experience of creating engaging training content
- Thorough knowledge of apprenticeships and levy
- Prior experience of facilitating talent management activities
- Experience of running engaging virtual training events
What you'll get in return
Your future employer encourages flexible working either from home or in the office but you will need to be willing to travel to and from different office locations if needed.
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays + 3 days at Christmas
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Occupational Sick pay (after 6 months' service)
- Performance Bonus
- Bupa Private Healthcare Scheme (after 6 month's service)
- Health Shield Level 1 cover company paid (when opted in to Bupa cover)
- Season Ticket Loans
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Excellent working environment
- Cycle to work scheme
- Perkbox - Access hundreds of perks to save money on everyday purchases
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Learning & Development Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly