HR Administrator - 3 month temporary contract
2 days left
- Full Time
HR Operations Administrator - 3 Month Contract
Your new company
I am delighted to be working exclusively with a large organisation with multiple offices across the UK. My client in Newcastle is looking for a HR Administrator to join their operations team on a 3 month temporary contract to start immediately. You will work as part of a small team of 3 in the Newcastle office with the opportunity to work remotely or within the office.
Your new role
Within your new role you will work closely with the operations team and manage the full employee life cyce from on-boarding to exiting the organisation.
Your duties and responsibilities may include the following:
- Processing all HR operational information during the employee life cycle using Success Factors
- Onboarding and pre-employment screening of successful applicants
- Working with the wider HR Operations team to continually improve processes and procedures
- Ensuring that the employee database is kept up to date
- Monitoring the HR inbox and responding to queries & redirecting where necessary
- Supporting workloads through busy periods
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful within this position you will need to be able to demonstrate you have experience in the above duties and responsibilities and able to work in busy environments with high volume workloads.
- You will be able to demonstrate experience in employee life-cycle
- Used Success Factors or other HR system
- Good overall understanding of HR administration, payroll, pension and benefits co-dependencies
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for HR Administrator - 3 month temporary contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly