ER Manager - Huge UK Business - London
This position is responsible for managing the ER from a strategic perspective, building relationships with stakeholders and unions alike.
This business is a true household name and can offer exceptional career development opportunities.
The position of ER Manager will involve:
- Building relationships with internal stakeholders
- Building relationships with Trade Unions
- Being the escalation point for high profile cases
- Delivering on the group wide ER agenda
The ideal candidate for the position of ER Manager will:
- Be a strategic ER specialist
- Have a strong understanding of, and experience of dealing with Unions
- Come from a large, matrix organisation
- Be proactive in their approach
- Be an exceptional communicator at all levels
£60,000 to £65,000 + Package