Page Personnel HR are working with an innovative global company with offices in Wilmslow. They are recruiting for an HR Advisor to join their HR Operations team and be responsible for UK employees. This is a generalist role within a forward-thinking company that offers excellent benefits and development opportunities.
Our client are a global company who are innovative and passionate about their people and what they do. They are leaders in their field and offer fantastic benefits and development opportunities. The role is based in Wilmslow.
The key responsibilities for the HR Advisor are delivering a broad range of HR services and programmes consistently and efficiently, providing consultation, guidance and coaching to managers, employee relations, performance management, handling HR queries, implementation of programmes for internal communications regarding new processes and standard requirements, continuous improvement monitoring, updating HR policies and procedures, providing analysis and data reports. The role is based in Wilmslow.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- proven experience as an HR Advisor/Consultant
- strong knowledge of employment law
- excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- educated to degree level within business or HR desirable
- CIPD qualified or qualified by experience
- ability to influence and inspire
- strong analytical skills with meticulous attention to detail
- willingness to travel across various sites
Our client offers a salary between £35-40K depending on experience, excellent benefits, on-site parking and development opportunities.