Early Careers Talent Acquisition Partner, EMEA (AVP)
A Global Financial Services Organisation, based in The City of London, seeks an Early Careers Talent Acquisition Partner, EMEA (AVP) to design, lead and deliver timely and high-quality sourcing of talent onto EMEA Early talent programmes (Industrial Placement Programme, Early Talent Programme, Entry-level Apprenticeships) to support accelerated development and advance Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) ambitions in partnership with the Talent team.
A Global Financial Services organisation based in the City of London.
An Early Careers Talent Acquisition Partner, EMEA (AVP) to:
- Partner with Talent team to understand the nature, objectives, structure and requirements of early careers programmes and develop and execute recruitment strategy in line with approved headcount plans.
- Design and manage recruitment selection and assessment - including interviewing of candidates.
- Build direct networks and talent pipelines to ensure the group is accessing and hiring "top talent".
- Be the voice and advocate of the group's employer brand and candidate hiring experience.
- Work with HR On-boarding to ensure on-boarding is compliant and finalised. Manage communication with stakeholders as appropriate. Manage own portfolio of recruitment delivering cost effective, quality hires with outstanding candidate experiences and hiring manager journeys.Ensure the recruitment and selection of gender balanced talent for all early talent recruitment.Educate and support hiring managers on recruitment best practice including process, candidate care, interviewing and best in class diversity and inclusion practices.Recommend and participate in hiring events such as jobs fairs and networking events, driving the client's candidate brand.Utilising our ATS (Success Factors) and other data sources manage insight led conversations with talent team, hiring managers and peers to understand business needs and drive continuous improvement.Utilise our ATS (Success Factors) effectively to ensure recruitment process compliance, minimise GDPR risk and increase data quality.Manage offer negotiations with hiring managers, external suppliers and HR, in line with UK regulations and internal approval requirements and in partnership with the Compensation Team and Head of HR as required.Point of contact for the Group's Preferred Supplier List for early talent areas. Ensure external vendors supply candidates in line with the agreed SLA's and group's performance measurement requirements.Share ideas and feedback on sourcing channels such as job boards, social media platforms, alumni connections etc.Share market intelligence insights with the wider Talent Acquisition team and hiring community as appropriate.Support and be a part of the Talent Acquisition Transformation Programme whilst working with the immediate team and peers on continuous process improvements.Ensure all recruitment invoices received are checked and processed in a timely manner.Assist and input with any ad-hoc reporting requests. Interpret and Present MI if required.Assist with ad-hoc Talent Acquisition work as required (e.g miscellaneous queries)Contribute to wider people related projects as required.
An Early Careers Talent Acquisition Partner, EMEA (AVP) with:
- Previous experience in Talent Acquisition, with a focus on early careers, either in-house or via an outsourced provider.Previous experience in delivering direct sourcing as part of an overall sourcing strategy. Previous experience in sourcing channels such as marketing, social media, internal mobility, external referrals, talent communities (universities, alumni, associations, hackathons etc), industry networking events and campaigns is desirable but not mandatory.Proficient with technology alongside an ability to adapt to, implement and maximise efficient use of new talent acquisition technologies and tools.Strong inquiry, listening and consulting skillsStrong partnership and collaboration mindset, enabling partnership across Talent and Learning team for co-decision-makingExcellent Interpersonal and motivation skills.Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Proven ability at building relationships both internally and externally.Ability to see the big picture (aims and objectives of programmes, D&I focus, etc.) as well as zooming into the detail (executing on process)Ability and comfort working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.Confidence and ability to consult with stakeholders at all levels along with the determination and patience to achieve results against agreed recruitment plans.Self-motivated with proven track record.Support the Talent Acquisition transformation programme and strategy to deliver exceptional hiring in line with our client's organisational priorities and culture.Ability to build trust and be credible within and outside the organisation.
A competitive salary and benefits package dependant on experience.