HR Project Manager - 6 months
3 days left
- Full Time
Oakleaf are partnering with a well-known national brand to recruit an Interim Project Manager. Working within the HR Strategy team you will help deliver across several transformation projects. This could include anything from operationalising my clients hybrid working framework across support centres, to managing a project to ensure that as an HR function embodies inclusion and diversity in everything they do.
Key responsibilities include;
- Scoping, planning and designing projects, monitoring process, highlighted issues and risks
- Managing the plan and stakeholder map
- Ensuring resource requirements from all parties are met to have the right people with the right skills to deliver to the project timelines.
- Ensuring effective quality assurance and the overall integrity of the programme, focused on internal consistency, and effective interfaces with other business programmes and specialist standards.
- Managing the project budget (where applicable), monitoring expenditure and realisation of benefits associated to the business case.
- Defining measures of success and working with the relevant teams to set up appropriate benefits tracking
- Supporting the identification of structure, roles and facilitating colleague appointments to the project.
- Ensuring the delivery of products and services from projects to the appropriate quality, on time, within budget in line with the business case and project plan.
- Ensuring effective governance throughout the project
- Identify and communicate key system risks and issues.
- Define project artifacts and ensure these are delivered throughout the life of the programme.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate experience of similar project delivery with effective leadership and influencing skills. You will have experience of Agile ways of working, managing project budgets, and knowledge of techniques for planning and monitoring programmes.
Apply for HR Project Manager - 6 months
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly