PMO - 12 months FC
6 days left
- Full Time
We are currently working with an established British brand to hire an interim PMO lead into their HR Strategy and Planning team. This role will be over a period of 12 months providing robust governance for the multiple change projects being delivered across the business. The role offers you the opportunity to own the reporting across the HR plan for delivery, change management and communications plan.
Key responsibilities include
- Establish the HR Plan ways of working, governance and reporting to ensure the delivery of all major HR Programmes are captured with clear milestones, costs and benefits
- Work with the CofE's and other programmes to identify and manage dependencies and join up communications.
- Support the maintenance of the overall change plan
- Support the KPI governance process
- Report upwards to the Director of HR Support Centres and the HR Leadership teams on a regular basis to provide a view of progress and issues
- Coordinate the cyclical review and progress reporting of all projects and portfolios across HR and into the Central Transformation Office, providing updates or comms so everyone is aware of status and next steps
- Work closely with the Finance team to measure the financial impact of the transformation and People Plans
- Define and run the annual budgeting process and in year reviews
- Work with the Comms manager to ensure plans are aligned
You will have experience of working in a similar PMO role with project management experience working in an agile model. You will demonstrate the ability to identify and articulate business problems and road blockers clearly being able to offer potential solutions.
Apply for PMO - 12 months FC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly