Head of Data
7 days left
- Full Time
Head of Data (public sector)
- Shaping and leading delivery of the data-focused team across the organisation.
- Developing a data strategy for the organisation to engage colleagues and partners.
- Working with senior leadership to capture and visualise data.
- Inform the digital roadmap, ensuring delivery of digital strategy requirements.
Strong skills in:
- A strategic leader with the ability to successfully lead a team and establish shared culture and processes.
- Analytical, creative and strategic; a good problem solver, demonstrating strong business acumen.
- Pragmatic and adaptable with the ability to deal with ambiguity and effectively manage through conflict.
- Have first-hand experience of data architecture and managing a business-critical data migration.
A degree or post-graduate level qualifications in either of the following is ideal:
- Computer Science
- Any other related quantitative field
If you are interested, please apply with your most up-to-date CV.
Apply for Head of Data
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly