Head of HR
Head of HR for this large Not for Profit organisation in Derbyshire.
Responsible for core areas including business partners, HR admin, ER & Recruitment
A large Not for Profit organisation in Derbyshire with a long-standing reputation and strong values.
As Head of HR in this important lead people role, you will be responsible for a sizeable team and report into an Exec Director. You will have wide exposure to the organisation and SLT/Board and overall accountability for HR admin, all employee relations activities, recruitment and business partnering. You will deliver core areas of the People Strategy to meet the vision, values and strategic objectives.
- Providing clear leadership and development to the HR, Payroll and support teams, ensuring the delivery of a professional and customer-centric service.
- Leading on process improvements and acting as leader on digital ways of working.
- Ensuring effective employee relations policies and procedures are in place to support a positive culture and ensure prompt resolution of issues.
- Supporting and implementing the Organisation's EDI strategy.
- Identifying opportunities for the ongoing development of corporate HR policies and procedures.
- Leading on the embedding of changes.
- Ongoing development of the People Strategy.
To be considered for this role you will be an experienced Head of HR or senior HR professional with sound and demonstrable experience of leading an operational HR function/team and with sound working knowledge of employee relations.
You will have a background within the Charity/Not for Profit or similar sector OR have worked in a regulatory business.
You will have a strong set of values with a desire to work for a compassionate organisation that gives back to its communities.
Up to £72,000 per annum