Training and Development Assistant
To consistently deliver a high standard of training and coaching to the business. This training will be delivered in line with the company's corporate culture and values, considering all regulatory responsibilities. The ideal candidate will be energetic with a real passion for training and staff development. They should have an outstanding training delivery style and technique and be able to train competently at a variety of different tasks.
A successful family-owned company established over 30 years ago. One of the country's leading distribution businesses.
- Liaise with the relevant departments to support with the development of training material appropriate to the needs of the business.
- Administrative duties keeping Training matrices and records of training up to date and compliant.
- Deliver training designed to develop capabilities required to deliver the company's strategic objectives.
- Support with the development of relevant classroom and practical activities that engage participants.
- Monitor and audit training champions performance.
- Monitor adherence to training across the teams and provide feedback as appropriate.
- Delivery of Induction Training & role specific
- Creating and updating training materials as required.
- Supporting new starters through their induction through the probationary programme.
- Ongoing Training Needs Analysis related to training performance.
- Liaison with all business areas to ensure training requirements meet business needs.
- Ensuring all training is up to date with current regulation.
- Creation of and updating Training data sheets and skills matrix.
- Project work as required by the T&D Manager.
- Experience delivering training
- An open mind, willing to learn new ways of working and to remain approachable at all times
- A consistent high performer with a good knowledge of all aspects of the operation
- Competent in Outlook 365 and Excel Word and Power point
Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate one a one-to-one basis and to small groups of delegates
A dynamic individual who thrives on activity and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
An individual, who works independently, is results driven, demonstrating tenacity, drive, and perseverance with the ability to deliver operational plans in a complex, highly demanding environment with accuracy and attention to detail
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Employee assistance programme
- Free parking