A leading media and entertainment organisation is looking for a junior recruiter to join their team on a 6-week temporary basis. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with previous sourcing experience to get a foot in the door with an industry leader. The successful candidate must be immediately available, and able to get to Uxbridge for one week of onboarding before transitioning to remote work.
- Reviewing job advertisment responses and flagging any suitable candidates for screening
- Conducting telephone screening with candidates for roles up to a managerial level
- Collating applications from trainee providers and updating trackers
- Shortlisting trainee candidates via telephone screenings
- Coordinating interviews
- Sitting in on ad hoc video interviews when required
- In-house or agency recruitment experience
- Must be comfortable with conducting a high level of telephone screens
- Some experience with an Applicant Tracking System helpful
- Organisational skills – able to keep trackers and folders up-to-date in an efficient manner
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted. For information on how we process personal information please refer to our website: How We Use Your Personal Information.
At Australasian Recruitment Company we are committed to an Equal Opportunities policy and make employment decisions by matching business needs with the skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities) gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation