SAP Payroll Administrator
7 days left
- Full Time
SAP Payroll Administrator - £25,000 - £29,000 - Croydon
Oakleaf Partnership have been instructed to recruit a Payroll Administrator on behalf of a leading Payroll Bureau on a permanent basis.
- Process High volume Payrolls using SAP.
- Submit Payroll journals and deal with a high volume of email queries.
- Carry out a variety of SAP based tasks such as activating new joiners, KIT days, sickness entries (SSP and /or unpaid sickness), over payment calculations, P45 and new starter check list entries, EDI upload (HMRC), copy 60s, copy payslips, NT tax code report, overseas payments.
- Run Post payroll Reports.
- SAP system knowledge
- High volume Payroll experience
- CIPP qualified
- Be within proximity to Croydon
Apply for SAP Payroll Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly