5 days left
- Full Time
A truly generalist role, as the HR Manager you will take the lead on all HR projects, while implementing wider group HR strategies. You will work closely with key site stakeholders on policy and strategy development and implement key HR policies and procedures, while contributing to the management team and driving improvement of new projects that add value to the business.
A well known and successful FMCG business.
As the HR Manager, key responsibilities include:
- Implementing Group HR Strategies at site level.
- Taking the lead on all HR related projects.
- Managing new and existing projects while pro-actively contributing to the management team, improvement of new projects to add value to the business.
- Working with Operations Management on Policy and Strategy development and implement HR Policies and Procedures.
- Maintaining site succession plans in conjunction with the Site Manager.
- Administration of the recruitment and induction process in line with Group Policy.
- Maintenance of personnel files in line with GDPR and ensuring that all documentation is correctly filed.
- Managing the referral and follow up to Occupational Health of injured or ill employees.
- Maintaining the HR systems in a timely and accurate manner.
- Analysing and reporting on key HR metric on both a weekly and monthly basis.
- To support, assist and advise managers and supervisors in all aspects of the HR remit including Disciplinary, Grievance, Bullying & Harassment etc.
- To monitor and manage absence records and liaise with supervisors as appropriate.
- To manage long and short term absences in line with policy.
- To manage employee complaints in line with policy.
- To manage the successful operation of the Employee Forum.
- To arrange suitable training on request.
- Develop and maintain, in conjunction with liaising with all departmental managers, a training needs analysis for the site.
- To support the site management team in all aspects of the performance management process.
- Manage employee probationary periods and provide support and advise to management throughout this process.
- Adherence to the site HR budget.
- Development of a HR Network both internally and externally for exchange of ideas.
- Management of Temporary Agency Providers including auditing of agency records.
- Ensuring that the company values are brought to life at site through Values Awards and other employee engagement initiatives.
As the successful HR Manager, you will demonstrate:
- A passion for driving operational business change.
- Ability to demonstrate effective leadership and people management techniques.
- Excellent employment law knowledge, communication and administration skills.
- Enthusiastic and motivated individual who has the strong ability to effectively manage the HR function in a stand-alone role.
- Team player with ability to work on own initiative and excellent attention to detail.
- Degree in HR or equivalent/relevant HR discipline with ideally 5 years of experience.
- Strong communication skills, as well as computer and excel skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Effective organisational skills.
The successful HR Manager will receive:
- A competitive basic salary of c.£55,000.
- Company matched pension scheme.
- Opportunity to work for a well known organisation.
- Plus further benefits.