Standalone HR Manager - Tech Business - Central London
This is a standalone HR Manager position, supporting a growing sports technology business.
This business is at the cutting edge of sports technology and are now at the point where they require their first standalone HR Manager.
The position of HR Manager will involve:
- Training & Development
- Employee Relations
- Managing budget and payroll
- All generalist HR activities
The ideal candidate for the position of HR Manager will:
- Be an experienced standalone HR Manager
- Have created policies, procedures and staff handbooks
- Be highly personal with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Be ambitious with a desire to succeed
- Have the ability to work autonomously
£40,000 - £45,000 + Package