Training Facilitator - ASAP start, contract to end of Dec 2021
The Training Facilitator is accountable for delivering high quality soft skill development interventions across the organisation, improving the adoption of our products and, the capability of our employees.
A leading energy provider.
- High quality facilitation of soft skill development interventions, including managerial and business and professional skills
- Advocate our products and services through the proactive promotion of our development offer, increasing the uptake of our products and services and supporting the development agenda.
- Maintain and update our content, providing regular feedback, insight and opportunities into the Development team to continually improve our materials and collateral
- Provide ongoing developmental support the individuals following their participation in our development interventions, supporting line managers to support the adoption of key skills in the workplace
- Be a skills coach to our internal Apprentices, supporting them throughout their learning journey to consolidate, practice and embed their new skills and coach and mentor line managers and apprentices to ensure the successful completion of their Apprenticeship programme
Are you available immediately, or soon to be available, and happy to commit to a fixed term contract to the end of December 2021?
Do you have a proven track record in successfully facilitating and delivering online (Teams) training courses including taking feedback and running follow up sessions?
Do you work well in a team and enjoy a collaborative environment where you will be required to co-deliver training sessions on a daily basis?
If this sounds like you, and you are available and ready to start a new and fun challenge, please get in touch ASAP as we are looking to interview as and when we see the right cvs!
All pro-rata'd for the duration of the contract:
25 days holiday
Life Assurance (up to 4 x annual salary)
Plus a full flexible benefits package including retail vouchers, gym membership, cycle to work scheme and much more!