This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and dynamic brand near Hitchin, Hertfordshire. This would be a brilliant entry level opportunity for someone with excellent attention to detail and organisational skills, alternatively for someone with demonstrable Office Administrative experience who prides themselves on doing a great job at work.
Lintbells are the experts in dog mobility with the UK's No.1 joint supplement YuMOVE treating over 1 million dogs a day.
Notoriously ambitious, over the last 3 years to December 2019 sales have doubled and in 2020, despite COVID19, sales have continued to grow at over 40% p.a.
Lintbells are on a journey to be the most trusted dog mobility brand in the world, that takes focus and dedication.
Our team embraces these six principles:
As an Office Assistant at Lintbells, your key responsibilities will be:
- Managing office logistics; take quick action to address facilities issues, manage office improvement projects, ordering supplies and snacks, welcoming visitors and guests
- Responsible for managing the relationships with existing and new vendors
- Management of the office cleaning; ensuring that the office facilities are being cleaned to a high standard
- Supporting and working the the HR Administrator on the organising of internal events such as Team Days, Team Lunches or larger parties
- Ensuring the team have everything they need in the offices, including furniture and equipment
- IT duties such as managing mobile phones and IT hardware
- Management of office keys and key logs
- Managing the post ensuring it is being given or sent to the right people
- Booking internal and external meetings
- Managing meeting needs, e.g. booking lunch, preparing rooms etc.
- Booking travel as and when required
- Support with ensuring the office is H&S compliant by completing daily, weekly, and monthly tasks for the office. Liaising with the Head of Site Operations as needed.
- Supporting with expense processing if needed
- Support with other ad-hoc tasks as required from time to time
- Exceptional interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to coordinate multiple tasks and deadlines
- A self-starter who is intellectually curious and an active learner with a natural ability to be transparent and open to feedback
- Capacity to work with multiple stakeholders in a high growth and fast paced environment
- A passion and a pride in their responsibilities and willing to continuously go the extra mile for the organisation
- You have a mentality that no job is too big or too small
- You are a team player - we're a close-knit team!
On offer is;
- Performance and company related bonus up to 10%
- Perkbox membership
- Private Healthcare