Recruitment Officer- 12 Month FTC
6 days left
- Full Time
In this role, you will be providing first-class recruitment support for Experienced Hire vacancies. You will work closely with the Recruitment Manager to deliver fantastic services to stakeholders, up to Partner level- across both fee earning and non- fee earning roles.
A particular focus will be managing the experienced hire programme across the southern region.You will ensure the effective provision of end to end experienced hire recruitment services to staff and Partners in the firm.
- Being the first point of contact for senior stakeholders of the firm, assisting with queries relating to recruitment of their departments/offices
- Managing the tracking of vacancy requirements and offers, ensuring all relevant stakeholders are notified throughout the process
- Working very closely with HR Generalists.
- Building and devloping both internal and external relationships. Eg- Partners and senior stakeholders of the firm, as well as external suppliers
- Sourcing, screening and sending CVs to hiring managers
- Screening candidates to assess competencies, motivations and fit
- Support on interviews as and when required
- Collating interview feedback and all relevant offer paperwork
What they are looking for..
- Experience of working in a similar role within professional services although they are happy to see finance/Audit/Tax recruiters who are currently working in agency
- You will also ideally be familiar with the concept of direct hiring and using tools such as LinkedIn and other job boards in order to source candidates directly
- Have a positive outlook and enthusiastic attitude
- Good time management skills, with excellent attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills - you must be an adept communicator, confident in interacting with everyone from senior management to school-leavers in a variety of contexts
- Teamwork - you need to support the wider HR team and proactively assist colleagues
Apply for Recruitment Officer- 12 Month FTC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly